跳至主要内容

HOW DO I RENEW AN IPTV SUBSCRIPTION?

Recently, we received feedback from a customer, why does my IPTV still show that the subscription will be expired in one day after I renew it?

This IPTV expiration reminder mainly appears in iviewHD. Under normal circumstances, there will be this reminder when the expiration is approaching, giving you enough time to renew your subscription.
Therefore, you only need to contact your IPTV seller, the seller will send you the relevant payment method, and after payment, a new IPTV code will be given. As long as you enter it again, you can extend the time of your device.
The code of iviewHD IPTV cannot be extended, you can only re-enter a new IPTV code. Moreover, if the previous iview code has not expired, the new iview HD code will continue behind this code, use up the old IPTV code, and then use the new account.

So, is there any IPTV that does not need to re-enter the account?
Yes, FEXTV can do this.
FEXTV is currently only a login format with an account username and password. Therefore, after downloading and installing, you can directly enter the username and password. The FEXTV account was activated when we sent you the FEXTV account (start of counting time). When the account expires, you can choose to extend it directly on the current username and password or choose a new username and password.

From the above, we can find that different IPTVs are completely different. Aside from the basic renewal mode, their channels, features, and user base are completely different.

  1. FEXTV is suitable for users in most mainstream countries and can be used on all popular devices(Android TV box, TV Stick, Mag box, Smart TV, PC, etc), including EPG, playback, and other functions.
  2. iviewHD is mainly suitable for users who need to watch European programs, and can only use streaming media devices on Android OS, with EPG, 7-day playback, family package and recording functions, etc.

Of course, we also have many other IPTVs that can match different user groups. If you are also looking for a new IPTV, please let me know your device and the channel you want to watch directly through the contact details below and I will send you an IPTV free trial.

🔹 To Get 72 Hours Free Trial by🔹
👉 Renew on here: www.iviewhdtv.com
👉 WhatsApp: https://wa.me/17047505887
👉 Email: sales@iviewhdtv.com
👉 Telegram: https://t.me/iviewHD
👉 WeChat: iviewhdtv

评论

此博客中的热门博文

How to install Iview HD APP on box

1. Choose My Apps on your Android TV box 2. Choose your browser like Chrome 3. Enter https://iptvintvbox.com/download/ and choose Download 4. Choose iview HD and download 5. Click to download 6. After clicking download, we need to wait for a few minutes (The process of installing Iview HD on android tv box and installing Iview HD on your phone is different. It doesn't have a prompt to download it, so we can't know when we will finish it, the only thing we can do is wait).  Wait to download completely and choose My Apps 7. Choose FileBrowser 8. Choose Local Disk 9. Choose the file of Download 10. Click the apk of iview HD to install 11. Click to NEXT 12. Download and installation completed Learn more or IPTV free trail code, can contact: Website:   https://www.iviewhdtv.com / Email:  sales@iviewhdtv.com WhatsApp: https://wa.me/17047505887   Telegram: https://t.me/iview

What is your favorite live channels or videos on TVpao?

Hello, this is Steve here, and today I don’t want to talk too much about IPTV services , but something related to preference. When I graduated from my college and found a job in this city, I was alone at that time and my only interest was to watch movies, which inspire me much, and fortunately, I keep having this interest even for now. And this is what I am trying to talk about today, I would like to share some of the movies I enjoy most with you. Also, the movies are not listed in a particular order. 1. The Shawshank Redemption “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” This movie stays as champion on the TOP250 movies on IMDB what it is supposed to be. Every single of us lives a tough life, you may get in trouble, get hurt, and whatever. when beaten down, only those full of hopes stand again and face the challenges of their lives. I am taught too much by the film. Sometimes, your arguments to life help a little, or even worse, they are useles

How to Clear Date and Cache on APP

Choose settings Choose Apps Choose an App you want to clear data and cache Choose Clear data Choose "OK" Clear data and cache completed Learn more about the iview HD or free trail code, pls contact: Website:   https://www.iviewhdtv.com / Email:  sales@iviewhdtv.com WhatsApp: https://wa.me/17047505887   Telegram: https://t.me/iviewHD Wechat: iviewhdtv